Monday, May 16, 2016

Jenny entered the MTC on Wednesday, May 11th. In an attempt to keep track of her adventures in the Hawaii Honolulu mission, we will keep this blog! Here is her first letter from the MTC. We forgot to check the mail on Saturday so discovered this little gem on Sunday! Happy Day! 


Hey Fam!!
First time writing home... Crazy!! Just so you know my p-day is on Thursday. So I guess my branch pres. is Elder Cannon. I haven't met him but I met his wife and she is so cute and nice. My companion is siter Nellis- She is so cute and sweet! We get along great!! We are squad with the other sisters, Sister Hope and Sister Horne. It's just us 4 in a room and it ROCKS! We have fun. We have 3 sets of Elders and they are all nice but they don't talk to us... They just need to warm up I think. We have only been here like 20 hours so I don't blame them for being awk. lol. I'll crack their shell eventually.
I love the spirit in the MTC. I'm so excited for you kids to be able to experience it!! I haven't even been here a full day, but I am SO tired. That's alright tho. It's fun and I have lots to learn.
I love you guys so much!!!!!! Thank you for the examples you have all been to me. I miss you already. Be GOOD!!! ILY ILY ILY!!!!
-Sister Sperry
P.S. I'm by far the most irresponsible sister and it's so embarrassing! :( Oh Well!
BTW. Dearelder me! Unit #: 45
My address: 2005 No. 900 E. Provo, UT 84604
mailbox:113

(Mom's addition: after 20 hours, I'm not sure how she could be the most irresponsible. I'm hoping she left her shampoo in the shower or something! I definitely asked for more details on that one.) :) 



Love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment