Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 8


HIII! 
This week has been fab, like always. nothing really new.
Actually I lie, One of our investigators who was really progressing told us he was done with "anything church related"... uh... ok... SO FRUSTRATING! THIS IS SALVATION PEOPLE! ugh, The Lord will take care of it in His own time though. We just  have to be patient. 
We still have a few investigators who are really progressing and getting super close to baptism! We have a baptism Aug. 27 for cute little Keenen. That'll be awesome! I don't remember if I have told you guys about keenen but he is 9 and is the smartest kid I have ever met. He memorizes all the lessons we give him and he has read 50 chapters from he Book of Mormon stories in 7 days... He's awesome! 
We have had a really good and busy week! It has gone by waaaay to fast. 

Sister Weymouth and Holmgren redid our mission motto and it's actually very accurate. 

Before: 
We are grateful to be in the Hawaii Honolulu mission - The Aloha mission,
The Atonement of Jesus Christ is our message,
Love of God and others is our motivation,
and obedience to the commandments and mission rules is out strength. 
By sharing the gospel with others, we can give them the "Ha", The breath of life, Even eternal life. Aloha! 

After:
We are grateful to be in the Hawaii Honolulu mission- The spoiled mission. 
The amount of food is our pleasure,
Love of rice and ice cream is our motivation,
 and obedience to eating everything on our plate is our strength. By eating the local food we put on the pounds, Even 40 pounds. Aloha! 

lol there's that. hahaha Well I love you all so much!! I'm doing great and still loving it here. 
I hope you have a good week! :) 
Sister Sperry 

1. Here is an painfully awkward picture of me with a lizard but I had to send it because I am proud. These guys are hard to catch! 

 2. Sister Weymouth and I. You can't really tell but we did our hair to look like sister wives. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment