Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 7

This week was a really good week!
I have another dog story for you guys... So we went to visit tim and he has a fence and a pitbull. The last time we went over and we got lucky enough to catch him outside he let us in the fence and his dog was being way chill and nice. So when we went this week we thought the dog would remember us and be nice... When we went in the fence we didn't see the dog so we just went and knocked on the door then a few seconds later... death. The dog came running from the back yard growling and barking and freaking out then we see a lady come running after the dog and she grabbed the dog and was yelling at us to hurry and get out. the dog was seriously about to kill us hahah it was terrifying! She had the dog pinned and he wanted to get us so bad. So today, I am a survivor! haaha lucky me. 

On a more spiritual note, We met with a guy named Holo this week. I think I might have mentioned him in my latter last week. He was a referral from his wife... But last week we taught the restoration and this guy is seriously so smart! When we challenged him to read the book of mormon he came back with so many questions and all these things he was studying. It was so great. But, He didn't understand why we would need the Book of Mormon if we had the Bible so we ready 2Nephi 29 with him and he just chuckled and said " that was me! ". It was so cool! He is starting to understand why we need to BOM.  Then on sunday he came to church with his family!! WOHOO! In the gospel principles class there was a guy in the ward who came in and bore his testimony and it was very powerful and Holo seemed to really appreciate it. I look forward to meeting with them again this week! 

I hope you are all having so much fun at the family reunion!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 
 Aloha, 
Sister Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment