Letter sent June 28th
OHANA!
Aloha! This week has
been 10/10! No lie! Actually every week is because missions rule! On Tuesday we
did some service at Sister Fujinara's house. Yard work. So many bug bites but
it was way fun! We had some of the other missionaries come help because there
was some heavy lifting and we didn't know how to use a weed wacker....
#girlswillbegirls. But I love going over there. She is amazing!!! She's the
lady who dumped all her alcohol out. Her son lives with her with his pregnant
girlfriend and 2 kids. Sister Fujihara didn't want to come back to church until
her son did but she realized she had to do it first and her son is starting to
notice and is starting to be more interested. YAY!!!
We saw Shayna this
week, too! I don't remember if I told you guys about her but she rocks! She has
4 of her own kids but takes everyone in! She has a huge heart. They have a lot
going on right now in her family.... it's so sad but she is very interested in
the church. She works on Sundays but she is quitting her job at the end of July
so she can come to church! WHAT!!! Freaking Awesome!!! She says if it's a good
church for her family then she wants to be baptized. SWEEEEEET. I know it's the
right church for her and her family so we are just praying she will know it
too.
We met Pres. and Sis.
Bekker yesterday! It was great! I love them already! Yes, I miss the Warners
but I know the Bekkers are called by God so I'm really excited to get to know
them better. They came around to each district and they just got to know us and
we got to know them and the told us their main rules. It's the same as the
Warners. There are 3! 1. Don't lie to the president 2. lock your hearts 3.
Don't do anything stupid! DUH to all of those but some people are stupid so it
needs to be repeated a million times. Anywho, they are awesome!
I'm sorry I stink at
email. I just get stressed out LOL but hopefully this will help you know what's
going on with me.
I love my mission. I
can't believe I've already been out almost 2 months.... Crazy!!! The people
here are so good! the dogs . . . . not so much but the people make up for it.
:)
I love and miss you
all so much!!! You don't even know!! We really do have the best family in the
world! Stay cool.
Aloha,
Sister Sperry
No comments:
Post a Comment