Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 4th email (Week 5)


Email sent July 4th
another great week! 
We got to meet our new mission president and his wife! I love them already! They will be great. I'm excited to get to know them better. 
This week we got to teach a guy named Tim. We tracted into him on finding fasting friday. When you think of a Hawaiian person, That's him. Just so relaxed and chill vibes. He has a gate and a dog and we aren't allowed to go into gates when they are closed and plus, he had a big dog so we wouldn't have gone in anyways... But Sister Weymouth and I really felt like we needed to visit him this week. We pulled up hoping he would be outside but nope... We just kinda hang out for a minute. Were yelling aloha hoping someone inside would hear us but still nothing. We didn't want to leave! We really felt strongly that we needed to visit him so we were kind of disappointed and very slowly walked back to the car. When we got to the car, a car pulls up infront of his house and it was Tim!!! YAY!!! We ran back and he invited us in and we got to share the resto with him. The spirit was so strong and he wants us to come back to teach his family! WOHOO!! He has been prepared by the Lord to hear the message. I'm excited to go back and teach them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment