1. look what I
found...
2. With Sister Horne
havine a good time hanging out in the bathroom with that huge cockroach at zone
meeting.
3. One of the recent
RMs from the ward came out with us and I love her! She actually served her
mission with Reuben!!! small world.
4. This is Zanae. She
got baptized last year and so we go and visit her and teache her mom but they
are moving to Washington this week! so sad! I'm going to miss her!
5. Some of my
favorite kids! We go and teach Tina ( the older girl) and all the kids love to
come and listen. They are so fun!
6. More good
times.
7. Check out this
cool rainbow.
Hey sorry, but
I don't have time to send out a group email this week but I'll do better next
week!
I love you
all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment