Thursday, June 2, 2016

Week 3

Week 2 from MTC:

HIII!! 

So, I just want to make it known that I am 4 square queen!! I kick trash every day. 
On a more serious note, Elder Renlund came for the Tuesday devotional!! IT WAS SWEET!!!  I wish I could put in words how incredible it was. I was feelin chill because we sing in the choir so we were on the same program as an apostle!!
The elders in our district are little girls haha it's so funny. They complain more and have so much more drama then the sisters... It's hilarious. The other day our teacher asked how we were and all the elders just start complaining about how tired they were and then you just hear Elder Lepule yell "I'M DEAD!!" hahah I've been laughing about it all day everyday. I really do love my district though. They kind of just turn into family. I'm going to miss them when we all head out on Monday
I really am loving being a missionary. I never know how to put it in words, but it's incredible. This past week I have really learned how to rely on Christ. I can't be a good missionary unless I put all of my trust in Him. 
I love this gospel, I love being a missionary. Thanks for all the support. I love you all!! 
Love, 
Sister Sperry
Pics:
#1: IDK Just kickin it
#2: #gurlswillbegurls
#3: Me and Sister Minor. She went to PG and we are chill homies. I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment